Gallium oxide is a chemical compound with 2:3 stoichiometric ratio of gallium ( Ga ) to oxygen ( O ) .
Crystal structure is Monoclinic as in the drawing below.
| Melting point|| 1725℃|
| Density|| 5.95×103kg/m3|
| Vickers hardness|| (101):9.7GPa|
| Young's modulus|| 230GPa|
| Thermal conductivity|| :13.6W/m・K|
| Specific heat capacity|| 0.49×103J/kg・K|
| Refractive index|| 1.97|
- Large band gap energy (4.8~4.9V)
- Wide area n-type conductivity control
- High speed melt growth under atmospheric pressure
Our company produces single-crystal gallium oxide using the melt growth method "EFG" (Edge-defined Film-fed Growth method) with most stable β-type crystal structure.Applications
1) Substrate for Visible / Ultraviolet LED
Vertical LED structure by "transparent and conductive" characteristics of Gallium oxide substrate.
2) Substrate for Power semiconductor
High-breakdown Voltage and Low-Loss devices by "Large band gap energy" characteristics of Gallium oxide substrate.
3) Ultraviolet detector
Ultraviolet detectors can be designed without the optical filter.
- Gallium oxide substrates Specifications:pdf Conference Exhibit
SEMICONDUCTOR DEVELOPMENT DEPT.
e-mail : email@example.com