The Tamura Group supplies an original range of products and services, highly regarded in the global electronics market, to satisfy the evolving needs of customers, employees and shareholders supporting the Group's growth.
1. The management of the Tamura Group is based on businesses related to the requirements of the global electronics industry.
2. The business of the Tamura Group is based on technologies that support rapidly diversifying customer needs, with a special focus on high market value.
3. The Tamura Group evaluates its employees with fairness and highly rates excellent performance and exceptional productivity.
4. The Tamura Group is a responsible member of the global community and respects the laws and customs of the countries in which it conducts business activities.
5. The Tamura Group strives to protect the global environment, conserve natural resources and promote recycling.
1. We attach great importance to partnership.
We strive to attain the goals of individuals, as well as the group, by conducting our business affairs in an exemplary manner. We also endeavor to monitor market needs in real time with the aim of improving our own skills while enhancing customers' expectations.
2. We attach great importance to nurturing a spirit of creativity.
To prosper in the global electronics market, where technologies are developing at a phenomenal pace, we strive to be creative and proactive in our approach to developing new products and services.
3. We attach great importance to individuality.
We promote the synergy of individual wisdom with group know-how to achieve new value and ever higher standards of excellence.
4. We attach great importance to social responsibility.
We are a responsible corporate citizen and strive to be a transparent organization that is responsive to our shareholders, customers, affiliates, government organizations, and the communities in which we conduct business. We also actively participate in environmental conservation efforts and recognize this involvement as a prerequisite to maintaining sustainable growth.
1. Ensuring Customer Trust and Satisfaction
Executives, employees, and members of the Tamura Group will focus on the timely supply of an original range of products and services highly regarded in the global electronics market, focusing on the market standard.Specific Code of Conduct
2. Acquiring the Trust of All Shareholders and Stakeholders in our Business Activities
Executives, employees, and members of the Tamura Group are committed to satisfying the expectations and trust of everyone that supports operations, including shareholders.Specific Code of Conduct
3. Respecting Basic Human Rights
The Tamura Group will constantly respect human rights that form the foundation for mutual understanding. The Tamura Group will not discriminate on the basis of nationality, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, beliefs, social standing, illness, or mental or physical disability in any corporate activities.Specific Code of Conduct
4. Safe and Healthy Workplace Environment
Executives, employees, and members of the Tamura Group will ensure a safe and healthy workplace environment by making every effort at all times to prevent injury, illness, and accidents in the workplace.Specific Code of Conduct
5. Free Competition and Fair Trade
Executives, employees, and members of the Tamura Group will comply with the various related laws and regulations regarding prohibition against monopolies, free competition, and fair trade, which apply in each country and region, and will not engage in any acts that deviate from these basic principles.Specific Code of Conduct
6. Prohibition Against Insider Trading
Executives, employees, and members of the Tamura Group will not engage in an act that adversely affects the sound or fair operation of the securities market, such as the use of any insider information*2 obtained in the course of operations for financial gain.Specific Code of Conduct
7. Prohibition Against Inappropriate Entertainment or Gifts
Executives, employees, and members of the Tamura Group will not engage in acts of bribery relating to the acceptance of entertainment or gifts, or engage in activities that are outside the scope of socially acceptable standards.Specific Code of Conduct
8. Prohibition of Inappropriate Transactions with and Inappropriate Political Contributions to Public Bodies
Executives, employees, and members of the Tamura Group will comply with all related laws and regulations regarding transactions with public bodies and the provision of political contributions.Specific Code of Conduct
9. Compliance with Laws and Regulations Regarding Import and Export Controls for Security
Executives, employees, and members of the Tamura Group will comply with related law and regulations regarding import and export including the Foreign Exchange and Foreign Trade Act and related laws and regulations of trading partner countries that are enacted for the purpose of maintaining international peace and security, and will not engage in any acts that violate such laws and regulations.Specific Code of Conduct
10.Creation, Protection and Use of Intellectual Property Rights*3 and Know-How
The Tamura Group is fully aware that intellectual property rights and know-how are valuable assets to the Tamura Group and are the cornerstone of the corporation, and will encourage creative endeavors involving these and appropriately protect and utilize such rights.Specific Code of Conduct
Furthermore, the Tamura Group will specifically, fairly, and justly evaluate executives, employees, and members of the Tamura Group that have created intellectual property by establishing an invention reward system.
11. Prohibition of Participation in Antisocial Behavior
Executives, employees, and members of the Tamura Group will take a firm attitude toward antisocial activities and forces such as corporate racketeers and organized crime groups, and implement organizational activities that do not expose susceptibilities.Specific Code of Conduct
12. Prohibition Against Competition or Conflict of Interest
The Tamura Group will not permit executives, employees, and members of the Tamura Group to engage in any personal acts that are disadvantageous or likely to be disadvantageous to the corporate activities of the Tamura Group.Specific Code of Conduct
13. Appropriate and Timely Disclosure of Information
The Tamura Group will disclose information timely to ensure the correct understanding and trust of its shareholders, customers, trading partners, Executives and Employees and other stakeholders in local communities.Specific Code of Conduct
14. Appropriate Protection and Handling of Information (Corporate Information, Private Information, etc.)
Executives, employees, and members of the Tamura Group will handle information created or obtained in the course of operations or information received from the trading partners, and personal information as confidential information according to the level of importance and necessity of the information.Specific Code of Conduct
15. Preservation of Company Assets
The Tamura Group will establish regulations for handling company assets (tangible and intangible assets such as products, parts, and information) and will strictly enforce these regulations.Specific Code of Conduct
16. Respect for the Global Environment
The Tamura Group is aware that tackling environmental issues is vital for the existence and activities of a corporation, and will independently and actively implement and promote integrated activities tackling from the three aspects of a low-carbon society, recycling society and a natural symbiotic society.Specific Code of Conduct
17. Cooperation with the International Community and Co-existence with Local Communities
The Tamura Group will build trust, deepening mutual trust and understanding with countries and local communities, and actively engage in business activities that contribute to the region, to ensure harmony and co-existence with society.Specific Code of Conduct