Changine Energy Saving Structure for Old ModelsEco-ni-change
- Suggestions that lead to energy saving by improving the thermal insulation performance of Tamura' reflow.
- Power consumption can be reduced by 13% due to high thermal resistance value and proprietary application of heat insulation material.
- By suppressing room heating effects with reduction in temperature of system’s outer casing, air conditioning cost reduction can be also expected.
Reflow cross-section drawing (image)
|Temperature changes in each part
|1 Upper frame
|2 Side top hood
|3 Inside the control box
By installing the high-density insulation material, the inside of the system’s furnace casing is thermally insulated, reducing heat dissipation to the environment.
- TNP25-538EM system was measured in our plant. The room temperature in the plant was set to approximately 22.5°C and measurement was conducted after 6 hours of consecutive system operation
- Some models are not supported. For details, please ask the sales stuff at each of our offices.
- Temperature changes may vary depending on the installation conditions of each customer.
Select from Other Product